1. Law-focused attitude in the work carried out in the scope of the Memorandum and the established partnership relations.
2. Child-centered approach in the public campaign activities.
3. Respect for the rights of a child.
4. Commitment to child rights protection, combating against and elimination of violence against children.
5. Protection of a child’s personal data.
6. Honesty in the work carried out in the scope of the Memorandum and the established partnership relations.
7. Responsibility, transparency, impartiality, accountability and mutual assistance in the implementation of obligations assumed within the Memorandum.
8. Independence in the process of preparing/approving the action plan of the public campaign, and by member organizations to the Memorandum.
9. Innovation in combating violence against children.
10. Teamwork among the civic action group of the public campaign, as well as the organizations joining in future.